[Michlib-l] Holiday Policy (July 5th, Juneteenth, etc.)

Eric Hansen ehansen at vicksburglibrary.org
Mon Aug 9 10:48:51 EDT 2021

Hello,

I've written some language updating our policy to clarify when we are closed for holidays.

The way it is phrased currently created some questions about closing on recognized holidays like Monday, July 5th and how to respond to newly recognized holidays like Juneteenth.

Does anyone have policy language which manages this sort of thing really well?

I'll compile responses and send the spreadsheet to anyone who asks.

Best,

Eric Hansen
Director
Vicksburg District Library<http://www.vicksburglibrary.org/>
EHansen at VicksburgLibrary.org<mailto:EHansen at VicksburgLibrary.org>