[Michlib-l] Superiorland Library Cooperative Names New Director

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Wed Aug 11 16:52:08 EDT 2021

It is my honor to announce that Dillon Geshel has been chosen as the new
Director of the Superiorland Library Cooperative.  Dillon is currently
Director of the Portage Lake District Library in Houghton, MI, where he
lives with his wife and three children.  Dillon was recently named to the
Michigan Library Association Board of Trustees, and serves on the Friends of
Michigan Libraries Board as well.  Dillon has served on many committees and
boards both within the SLC and throughout the state, and we feel that his
creativity, professionalism, and knowledge of budgets, boards, advocacy, and
the cooperative members make him an ideal choice for our next Director.  His
start date will be September 27th.  Please join us in congratulating Dillon
on his new position.

Lisa Waskin, Director

Superior District Library

541 Library Drive