[Michlib-l] Superiorland Library Cooperative Names New Director

Debbie Mikula dmikula at milibraries.org
Thu Aug 12 10:59:57 EDT 2021

That is wonderful news!  Congratulations Dillon!

From: Michlib-l <michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org> on behalf of Lisa Waskin via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 8:35 AM
To: 'michlib-l' <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Subject: [Michlib-l] Superiorland Library Cooperative Names New Director

It is my honor to announce that Dillon Geshel has been chosen as the new Director of the Superiorland Library Cooperative.  Dillon is currently Director of the Portage Lake District Library in Houghton, MI, where he lives with his wife and three children.  Dillon was recently named to the Michigan Library Association Board of Trustees, and serves on the Friends of Michigan Libraries Board as well.  Dillon has served on many committees and boards both within the SLC and throughout the state, and we feel that his creativity, professionalism, and knowledge of budgets, boards, advocacy, and the cooperative members make him an ideal choice for our next Director.  His start date will be September 27th.  Please join us in congratulating Dillon on his new position.

Lisa Waskin, Director
Superior District Library
541 Library Drive
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783