[Michlib-l] Family Literacy Story Time

Jonesville District Library jonesville at monroe.lib.mi.us
Fri Aug 13 10:57:05 EDT 2021

If your library has an established Family Literacy Story Time, I would love to get some advice.  We are a mid-size class II library looking for program ideas for our children who are leaving our morning Preschool Story Time and heading off to school.

  1.  What time of day do you offer Family Literacy Story Time?
  2.  How often do you offer it?  Weekly? Bi-weekly? Monthly?
  3.  Do you set limits for age-ranges for children?

Any information, suggestions, and advice will be appreciated.  I will compile all answers and post for everyone.

Thanks,
-Laura Orlowski, director
Jonesville District Library
jonesville at monroe.lib.mi.us