[Michlib-l] LTPL invites you to join tomorrow's virtual Genealogy presentation

Katie Rothley krothley at ltpl.org
Mon Aug 16 08:55:46 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone!

LTPL invites anyone interested in genealogy to please consider joining us
tomorrow, Tuesday, August 17 at 6:30pm via zoom for a virtual presentation
on researching WWI and WWII Military records. Our guest speaker is Cynthia
Grostick.
Registration is required to receive the zoom link and passcode. Register on
LTPL's website here:
https://lyon.assabetinteractive.com/calendar/genealogy-event-7/

Event description:

In this class, we will learn a brief history of both conflicts, the various
types of records that are available, alternative sources available if
access to the records is not an option, and what we can do to remember
these brave men and women who answered their nation's call to arms.
Thank you! Hope everyone has a great day.

(Please excuse cross-posting)
--
Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Outreach Librarian