[Michlib-l] Larry Martin "WWII In Their Own Words"

Battles, Calvin battlesc at myjdl.com
Thu Aug 19 15:28:40 EDT 2021

Hey fellow Librarians,

Jackson District Library is proud to announce that we will be hosting Larry Martin and his program "WWII In Their Own Words" for the 14th consecutive year this winter.  This program has been one of JDL's most attended programs during this time, if not the most attended program.  The "WWII In Their Own Words" program consists of interviews between Larry and people who experienced WWII in a variety of ways including American Serviceman in the Atlantic and Pacific, German citizens, Prisoners of War, and European freedom fighters.  Larry does a fantastic job with these interviews, and we are lucky to be able to show JDL patrons the various experiences people had during WWII.

Larry loves doing these programs, and if you are interested in hosting him, either in person or virtually, you should check out his website (https://lmww2.com/).  If you have any questions you are welcome to reach out to me as well.

Calvin Battles
Adult Services Coordinator
Jackson District Library
244 W Michigan Ave