[Michlib-l] Job posting: Customer Concierge at the Clinton-Macomb Public Library

Katie LeBlanc kleblanc at cmpl.org
Fri Aug 20 11:43:19 EDT 2021

The Clinton-Macomb Public Library is seeking high quality candidates with outstanding external and internal customer service skills to join our Customer Care team as a 22.5-hour per week Customer Concierge. This position includes assisting customers with obtaining library cards, resolving account issues up to $100, registering for programs, and placing holds. This person mentors hourly concierge staff and pages, handles basic troubleshooting of the automated materials handling system, among other duties. We offer a pleasant work environment with clean, modern facilities including a brand new world class branch that will open on September 19.

Our full job description and application requirements are available here: http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/CMPL-22.5-hour-Customer-Concierge-8-21.pdf

Katie LeBlanc
Head of Customer Care/System Administrator
Clinton-Macomb Public Library
40900 Romeo Plank Rd
Clinton Twp., MI 48038
586-226-5021