[Michlib-l] Counters for Back Area Station

Justine Peterson sevilletownshiplibrary at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 13:52:54 EDT 2021

Hello Hive Mind!

Happy Friday!

I'm finishing up a bathroom renovation and it's gotten me in the mood to
update my building. While not *explicitly* in our budget this year, I'd
like to approach my board with the idea of a station in the back of the
library. We would put our printer up there, as well as a coffee machine and
it would serve as more storage for all the stuff that's accumulated here.
It's sorely needed, and I feel it would make the space more useful.

Our library is all one open space, so it would be visible to the public.

That all being said, I'm not quite sure where to start looking. If anyone
has found good counters that aren't horribly expensive but are durable (and
look nice), let me know!

Thank you!
*Justine Peterson*
(She/her)