[Michlib-l] Reading Programs

EMAIL TEAM hartfordlib at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 09:45:07 EDT 2021

Dear Librarians,
Please share with me the reading programs that have been successful and the ones that have failed. They can be summer reading or any time. I am compiling a report on the different library reading programs and their results. Please indicate if registration was required and the number of children that completed the reading. What were the incentives or prizes for completing all the reading requirements. Also what were the guide lines: minutes read, pages read, and/or number of books. Did you have a read-to-me program for young children? I am mainly interested in Class I, II and III libraries. Please add any other info that I have missed.

I appreciate your information. If you are interested in the report, I will be glad to share it with everyone.

Stephanie Daniels, Director
Vanderlyn Community Center & Hartford Public Library
12 Church Street Hartford, MI 49057(269)588-5103http://www.hartfordpl.michlibrary.org/