[Michlib-l] Carpeting recommendations

Katherine Francis francisk at libcoop.net
Mon Aug 23 13:23:33 EDT 2021

Hello,

I was looking into getting new carpeting and  wondering if anyone has
had their carpeting replaced anytime recently and could give me names of
businesses you used. I'm looking to get quotes to present to my board so
we can budget for it. I'm not sure if there's a company that will move
the books and bookcases also or just do carpeting but any options are up
for consideration. We are a class II library so we will need as many
quotes/options as we can. I really appreciate any help anyone could
give.

Katherine Francis, Director
Utica Public Library