[Michlib-l] Adult Library Programming Survey - Ideas?

Katie Rothley krothley at ltpl.org
Tue Aug 24 12:01:49 EDT 2021

Yes, we have our own survey that we use. It's a google form that we have a
link to on our event calendar. I just copy and paste that into our zoom
events each time and let people know that it's voluntary and they can take
it at their convenience. You're welcome to visit our website to look at the
questions we ask!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XsUfdv0gT6XbGk_eTbAwHWvUJezBqHEr_0Wg25k-6m4/viewform?edit_requested=true#response=ACYDBNjWh4GE2N9IEypMvqAEc6JrR28KCg5rI2pk6LLz7hwwHm8YKcJHyNFRWncAjg8jaOY

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 11:52 AM Kelsey Boldt via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am wondering if any libraries out there have conducted a survey with
> their patrons about adult programming. Have you ever done one at your
> library? Would you recommend it? What survey program did you use? What
> kind of questions did you ask?
>
> I'm looking to get a better understanding of what our adult patrons would
> like to see moving forward and hopefully help foster better attendance.
> Any help or advice is very much appreciated.
>
> Thank you!
>

> Kelsey Boldt
> Assistant Librarian
> Ishpeming Carnegie Public Library