[Michlib-l] FREE: 9'x9.5' Wall-mounted Projection Screen

Cynthia Stanczak director at albionlibrary.org
Sat Aug 28 14:54:15 EDT 2021

Hello all!

Thanks to a local grant, we've updated our projection system and screen.
Our old projection screen is free to any library that will pick it up.
It's wall-mounted, and is 9 ft wide and 9 ft 6 in tall when fully
extended.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Best wishes!

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS (she/her)
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*