[Michlib-l] Missing DVD

Vicki Bernieri vbernieri at cmpl.org
Thu Dec 2 14:58:32 EST 2021

Good Afternoon:

We received one of our DVD sets back through MeLCat with one disc that does not belong to us.  Unfortunately this item got checked in without the disc being detected as not ours.  Our system did not retain the last borrower information.

There is not any identifying library name on the disc.

The disc is "Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman" Volume Eight.  Written on the disc in black sharpie is "BXE 3083."

The disc that is missing from our set is "Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman" Volume One from the Complete Season 5.  We have round white stickers on our discs and the numbers "7508" will be written on the white sticker.

Please contact me if you are missing this disc and if you might have our disc.

Thank you so much,

Vicki Bernieri
Customer Care Manager
Clinton-Macomb Public Library