[Michlib-l] Vendor and Program Recommendations

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Fri Dec 10 09:23:40 EST 2021

Hello everyone!

We had 190 users access the No Reservation Recommendations website in
November, which is great news!  However, we need all of you to continue to
add content to make the site increasingly valuable.  If you send out a
message to all recommending a program, please take it one step further and
add it here: https://nrr.ninja/

Also, if you are a director and you recommend a vendor to a colleague,
please add that as well.

Our long-term goal is to be a bookmarked site for all library staff.

Thank you!

*Rebecca Higgerson*

Director

Brandon Twp Public Library

304 South Street

Ortonville MI 48462

248-627-1474

*ENGAGE • EDUCATE • ENRICH • EMPOWER*

*No Reservation Recommendations: your source for colleague-approved vendors
and programs!*

https://nrr.ninja/