[Michlib-l] Great feedback!

Lance Werner LWerner at kdl.org
Tue Dec 14 16:52:23 EST 2021

Hello again everyone,

As you might imagine, my previous pledge post generated a lot of terrific feedback. I’m happy to hear that a number of different efforts are being undertaken to address the book banning issue.

I pledge to help out however I can. None of us is alone with these struggles. If anyone needs help there is an extremely brilliant and passionate library community in Michigan that is ready to lend a hand. I am extremely optimistic that we will prevail together through these trying times.

Take care and happy holidays. We will get through this too.

Lance Werner
Director, Kent District Library
616-784-2007<tel:616-784-2007> // lwerner at kdl.org<mailto:lwerner at kdl.org>