[Michlib-l] Register now - Successfully File Your FCC Form 470

Wartella, Becky (MDE) WartellaB at michigan.gov
Thu Dec 16 08:23:41 EST 2021

January 7, 2022, 11:30:am-12:30pm (ET) - Successfully File Your FCC Form 470
Earlier this year, the FCC approved changes to the Form 470 drop down options so it looks dramatically different than in years past. The new drop-down options can cause confusion. We want to help libraries identify 1) if they need to file a 470 and 2) how to do so successfully. We will also discuss some best-practices, as well as the minimum expectations when running an E-rate procurement.

Instructor: Mel Van Patten and Andrew Epting of E-Rate Central

For more information or to register, visit the Event Page<https://libraryofmichigan.app.neoncrm.com/np/clients/libraryofmichigan/event.jsp?event=2191> (https://libraryofmichigan.app.neoncrm.com/np/clients/libraryofmichigan/event.jsp?event=2191)

This project is made possible by grant funds from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) administered by the State of Michigan through the Library of Michigan.

Thank you,

Becky Wartella
Department Technician
Library of Michigan