[Michlib-l] Dennis Hillers, New Director, Addison Twp. Library

Jaema Berman jberman at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Dec 17 08:24:55 EST 2021

Colleagues,

I will be joining the staff of Oxford Public Library as Head of Adult Services in January 2022. I am excited to announce that Dennis Hillers, MSLIS, has been hired as the new Director of Addison Twp Library! Dennis brings his passion and vision for library services founded in his love for the history of the book, his experience as Coordinator and Project Archivist at the University of Detroit Mercy and Director of the Adrian Sisters Community Library. Working effectively with the Board to realize the new building is one of his top priorities. Join me in welcoming Dennis to his new position!

Regards,

Jaema

Currently reading The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray

Jaema Berman
Library Director
Addison Twp. Public Library
1400 Rochester Rd.
Leonard, MI 48367
(248) 628-7180
www.addisontwp.michlibrary.org
“A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert.”
― Andrew Carnegie