[Michlib-l] Fascinating program suggestion!

Journey Robinson jrobinson at commercelibrary.info
Fri Dec 17 14:15:03 EST 2021

Just wanted to share an awesome, all-ages program we had in late November.
Oindrila Bhar, a local dancer, presented a fascinating program about the
historical and cultural significance of the Odissi dance from ancient
India. She performed a few pieces, and between each piece connected the
dance to both the historical context and her current-day life. This is a
great cultural program for any community. Ms. Bhar may be reached at
oindrilabhar at gmail.com.

Journey Robinson
They/Them <https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>
Youth Services Librarian
Commerce Township Community Library
Phone:  248-669-8108 Ext. 112

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is