[Michlib-l] Assistant Director Job Descriptions Compilation

Dan Hutchins danthutchins at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 17:44:47 EST 2021

Hi all,Yesterday I posted a message asking for public library assistant director job descriptions. Many of my colleagues here on Michlib-L generously shared, and a few others asked me to in turn share what I received from the list. I've compiled all of the responses into a zipped folder which is attached to this message.To be clear, Van Buren District Library has an associate (assistant) director we're very happy with. We've been working on updating all of our job descriptions over recent years, and this is another one we plan to look at.
Best,
Dan Hutchins
Director
Van Buren District Library