[Michlib-l] Laura Fromwiller, Director, Brandon Twp Public Library

Dena Moscheck dmoscheck at baycountylibrary.org
Wed Dec 22 15:18:43 EST 2021

How awesome! Congratulations, Laura!!!

Dena Moscheck

Children's Coordinator
Bay County Library System
500 Center Ave. Bay City, MI 48708
(989) 893-9566 x2130
dmoscheck at baycountylibrary.org
pronouns: she/her

http://www.baycountylibrary.org/

From: "Rebecca Higgerson via Michlib-l" <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Sent: 12/22/21 12:00 PM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org
Subject: [Michlib-l] Laura Fromwiller, Director, Brandon Twp Public Library

Dear Colleagues,
I am thrilled to announce that our new library director, as of January 3, 2022, will be Laura Fromwiller.  Laura has 22 years of library experience as the head of reference services and branch manager at the Lapeer District Library and head of adult services at Oxford Public Library. She is a huge advocate for marketing libraries in this digital age, excellent customer service and community relations.  Laura states, "I am thrilled to be chosen by the Brandon Township Library Board to join this incredible staff and community as the next library director"

Please join me in welcoming her to Brandon Library.

Thanks,

Rebecca Higgerson
Director
Brandon Twp Public Library
304 South Street
Ortonville MI 48462
248-627-1474
ENGAGE • EDUCATE • ENRICH • EMPOWER

No Reservation Recommendations: your source for colleague-approved vendors and programs!
https://nrr.ninja/