[Michlib-l] Furniture available

BillieJo Bluemer billiejo at rauchholzlibrary.org
Tue Feb 2 09:35:02 EST 2021

Hello,

Generous donation from a family is allowed us to replace our young adult
furniture. We have 8 seats and 1 ottoman available. Pictures show it grouped
together but it was spread out through the whole library as the furniture
was too oversized for the teen corner. The set was purchased in 2004.  Seat
measurement are 27" H - 27 Deep - 26 wide; ottoman is 36 " w 18 H.

My Board is asking $20 per seat and per ottoman. You will need to make
arrangement for pickup; we are open to the public.

BillieJo Bluemer

Director

Rauchholz Memorial Library

1140 N Hemlock Rd