[Michlib-l] Policies Request

Betty Adams badams at inksterlibrary.org
Tue Feb 2 15:04:59 EST 2021

Hi all!

I normally would look at your various websites for this information, but
many are updated with Covid information so I request if you have a moment,
and have a meeting room policy (that covers various areas including but not
limited to: room rental, reservation, patron conduct, food policy) they
could share, it'd be appreciated!

Also, does your library have two separate volunteer forms for their Friends
and the Library, if so, do they ask the same/similar questions? Are there
separate volunteer policies established for each?

Thanks so much for any and all input.
Be well,

--

-Betty Adams

Library Director
Leanna Hicks Public Library of Inkster, MI
badams at inksterlibrary.org

Main Coordinator
Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Detroit
teamdolly at wayne.edu