[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Full-time Circulation Manager, Albion District Library

Cynthia Stanczak director at albionlibrary.org
Wed Feb 3 16:53:54 EST 2021

*Albion District Library is now accepting applications for a Full-time
Circulation Manager.  *

Albion District Library is a Class III district library located just off a
true downtown brick street in beautiful small-town Albion in Calhoun
County, Michigan.  It serves the City of Albion, Albion Township, and a
large portion of Sheridan Township.

Under the general direction of the library director, the Circulation
Manager supervises circulation staff and functions, serves on library
management team, coordinates interlibrary loan services, serves the public
at the service desks, and serves as shift lead weekly and on regularly
scheduled Saturdays.

This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position scheduled for 35-40 hours
per week. The work schedule includes day, evening, and weekend shifts, as
scheduled. Wage range is $15.00-17.00/hr (depending on qualifications),
with reduced hours but full benefits currently in place. Benefits include
paid health, vision, dental, and life and long-term disability insurance;
pension (7%); and paid holidays, sick leave (after 6 months), and vacation
(after one year).

Application period closes at 8:00pm on February 8, 2021. Interviews will be
offered on a rolling basis. Full job descriptions, ADL application, and
application instructions available on our Employment
<http://www.albionlibrary.org/about/employment-opportunities/> page.
Cynthia Stanczak, MLS
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*