[Michlib-l] Detroit Institute of Arts Zoom Presentation 2-25-21

Mimi Herrington mherrington at badaxelibrary.org
Thu Feb 4 13:08:49 EST 2021

On Thursday, February 25 at 1:00 p.m., we are welcoming the Detroit Institute of Arts for a program that your patrons will not want to miss!  "Detroit Industry Murals:  Diego Rivera's Masterpiece" will cover how, during nine labor-intensive months in 1932-1933, Diego Rivera covered four walls in the DIA's garden court with 27 iconic frescoes depicting industry at Ford Motor Company and Detroit.  The program is free of charge and all are welcome to attend via Zoom (http://bit.ly/3oRcGc8).  The Zoom link is included in the attached flyer.

We would appreciate it if you could promote this event through your Facebook page/website.  Thanks!

Mimi Herrington, Director
Bad Axe Area District Library
200 S. Hanselman Street
Bad Axe, MI 48413