[Michlib-l] Upcoming Event at BPL - Black and White Like You & Me with Authors Tom Daniels and Thomas "Cookie" Marsh

Mick Howey mick.howey at baldwinlib.org
Fri Feb 5 11:44:59 EST 2021

Dear Michlib-l,

Please join us at 7:00 PM on February 10, 2021 as we host authors Thomas
"Cookie" Marsh and Tom Daniels for an intriguing discussion of their
book *Black
and White Like You & Me: Parallel Lines Sometimes Intersect.*

Please find the event description below:

Follow Tom and "Cookie" as they discuss how they experienced growing up in
Detroit in the 1950s and 60s. Hear about their friendship, their lives,
their upbringings, their successes and regrets growing up in black and
white Detroit - and how when it boils down to it, the things that are truly
important are actually black and white, like you and me.

This event will take place on Zoom. Tto attend, please register at
https://tinyurl.com/1mix1i1y. Thanks and hope that you can make it!

Best,

Mick Howey, MLIS
Adult Services Librarian