[Michlib-l] Michigan Library Podcast Compilation

Christina LeVey-Rowland clevey-rowland at loutitlibrary.org
Fri Feb 12 13:15:43 EST 2021

Hello again everyone,
A sincere thank you to everyone who replied with your podcasts,
information, and advice. I appreciate it.

Some of you asked for the results that I got from my inquiry, so I thought
I'd compile them and send it out for everyone to take a look at their
leisure.

Here you go!

CADL CAST Podcast general topic

https://audioboom.com/posts/7643416-three-chords-and-the-truth

CADL CAST Reader’s Roundtable Edition

https://audioboom.com/posts/7779032-reading-goals-in-challenging-times

Example of using local leaders as guest hosts

https://audioboom.com/posts/7784989-color-adjustment-revisited

East Lansing Public Library's Podcast  https://elplibrary.podbean.com/

I got a response from Rebecca Higgerson that she and a colleague have a
podcast they run on their own time. You can listen here.
https://canadareadsamericanstyle.podbean.com/

KDL has a podcast
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/kdlcast/id1128880592

Ypsilanti District Library's podcast
ypsilibrary.org/ypsistories
<https://www.ypsilibrary.org/interests/genealogy-local-history/ypsistories/>

Tabletop gaming podcast (not library related, but fun!)
http://interpartyconflict.blogspot.com/

In addition to these casts I was also directed to listen to this on-demand
webinar:
http://www.ala.org/pla/education/onlinelearning/webinars/ondemand/podcasting

And MLA has a recorded session of a webinar called " Why Podcast? Creating
Compelling Content That Tells Your Story" which can be located here:
https://www.milibraries.org/mla-2020-virtual-archives but is only available
with an MLA membership.

Thank you to everyone who sent their podcasts my way. I really appreciate
it and wish you continued success!

<http://loutitlibrary.org/>

Christina Le Vey-Rowland

Library Assistant II

she/her/hers

616.850.6921 | loutitlibrary.org

407 Columbus Ave. Grand Haven, MI 49417

Expanding Horizons, Enriching Minds, Engaging Community
<https://www.facebook.com/LoutitDistrictLibrary/>
<https://www.instagram.com/loutitlibrary/>