[Michlib-l] Cohort opportunity: Transforming Teen Services

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Feb 17 17:27:31 EST 2021

The Transforming Teen Services cohort is now full. However we do have a waiting list you can register<https://libraryofmichigan.z2systems.com/np/clients/libraryofmichigan/event.jsp?event=379> for a spot on, in case anyone needs to back out or cannot fully participate in the cohort come April.

Thank you for such an enthusiastic interest in teen services!

Cathy Lancaster
Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.