[Michlib-l] Average Book Prices, 2021: 20th Anniversary Edition

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Feb 22 15:17:50 EST 2021

All,

You have been looking forward to this for 12 months! Sure you have :)) Whatever, we have "published" our annual "Average Book Prices" document. It has been updated to include 2020 "finals" for public libraries, school libraries, and combined. Also, 2021 ytd data for public libraries, school libraries, and combined. This brand new data is taken from a February 20, 2021 article by Kathy Ishizuka in School Library Journal.

This is our 20th anniversary edition of this document. Holy Toledo.

[ https://tln.lib.mi.us/dept/technical-services/acq/files/AverageBookPrices2021.pdf | https://tln.lib.mi.us/dept/technical-services/acq/files/AverageBookPrices2021.pdf ]

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager