[Michlib-l] need help finding a book

Vicki Mazure vicki at hbadl.org
Thu Feb 25 14:31:23 EST 2021

Hello,

I have a patron who read a book about 20 years ago, which she would like to read again.  If her memory is accurate, the title of the book was "Baby" and all she remembers on the front cover is the word "Baby".   She said the story was about a woman who kidnapped a baby, moved away, and raised the child.  She cannot remember the author name.

I do not think that the book she is looking for is the book Baby by Patricia MacLachlan.  That story line does not fit what she described.

Vicki Mazure, Director
Harbor Beach Area District Library
[Logo1.book.lighthouseA.smaller]
105 N. Huron Ave.