[Michlib-l] Thought provoking bookmarks

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Fri Feb 26 09:00:27 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

With summer reading coming our book friends in Windsor are offering a nice
discount for both single and bulk orders for libraries.  Full disclosure: I
don’t receive any compensation for promoting their product; I’m just a huge
fan!  I use them for podcast discussions, my own book club, but more
importantly, I use them in my personal reading.  The bookmark questions
have helped me find the layers to stories that I often missed because I
wasn’t discussing them with other people.  Now I keep the questions front
and center in my mind while I read.  I purchased the kids bookmarks and
gave them to family members so they can encourage their children’s love of
reading and I bought two for our Brandon Library book club.  We also plan
to give away for summer reading prizes.  They are sturdy and beautifully
designed!  I’ll stop my pitch and invite you to read the details below. 😊

Dear Librarians:

Is your library looking for a way to spark more meaningful book
conversations? Or perhaps you are looking for unique and meaningful prizes
for giveaways and summer reading programs?

*Beautiful Words *bookmarks are just what you need!

We are offering a 10% exclusive discount for librarians (use code
*WeLoveLibraries
*on our website: www.wearebeautifulwords.ca). *Prices are in Canadian
dollars (CAD)*. Take advantage of the favourable US exchange rate! *For
bulk orders over 30, we are offering libraries our special non-profit rate
of $3/bookmark (**CAD* *plus shipping). Please contact us for bulk orders. *

Our bookmark questions encourage readers to reflect on their
“in-the-moment” reading experiences and serve as a handy conversation guide
for a range of reading audiences and book clubs:

● *Book Banter *when reading literary fiction

● *Beach Book Banter *for conversations about lighter books

● *Kids’ Book Banter *to spark the imaginations of young readers

● *Professional Book Banter *to help readers reflect and grow personally
and professionally

*Beautiful Words *connects its passion with purpose, donating 10% of
proceeds to support reading and literacy programs for vulnerable
populations. We would love to get our bookmarks into the hands of more
readers in your library community!

Website: https://www.wearebeautifulwords.ca/

Email: hello at wearebeautifulwords.ca

Instagram Account: @wearebeautifulwords

*READ. REFLECT. CONNECT. *

*We believe in the power of words and stories – one book, one reader, one
community at a time.*

*Rebecca Higgerson*

Director

Brandon Twp Public Library

304 South Street

Ortonville MI 48462

248-627-1474

*ENGAGE • EDUCATE • ENRICH • EMPOWER*

*No Reservation Recommendations: your source for colleague-approved
vendors!*

https://nrr.ninja/

[image: RH Email Signature-100]