[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation: Larry Martin's WWII In Their Own Words

Jennifer Noble jnoble at adrian.lib.mi.us
Fri Feb 26 12:03:02 EST 2021

Hello all,

I just wanted to join the crowds of people who recommend Larry Martin as a
presenter! We recently hosted his WWII In Their Own Words program over Zoom
and had some of the best program attendance I've ever recorded, both
virtual and in-person.

Larry's presentation on Amy Bakker, a woman who lived under Japanese
occupation in Java, was incredibly informative and entertaining. Larry
himself is always open to questions about both the actual presentation and
WWII in general, which is a bonus for library staff and patrons alike.

I'm happy to answer any other questions about the program off-list.

Happy Friday!
Jen
--
Jennifer Noble (she/her/hers)