[Michlib-l] Baker & Taylor Response Concerning Shipping Delays

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Feb 26 15:08:41 EST 2021

All,

Please see below from Mike Gooding at Baker & Taylor, subject, B&T response to shipping delays. If you have ever worked with Mike he will tell you his style is "straight up, tell it like it is."

I believe you will agree with his self-assessment when you read the below:

Jim

The warehouse was projected to be caught up by now, but we are still not there. It is Covid related.

Books with no processing go out the door within a day. Processing is delayed and I intercede where I can. I have heard both good and bad about all of the suppliers.

I can only tell you that we are getting closer, but I quit promising since I have always been wrong so far

mike

Michael Gooding

[ mailto:michael.gooding at baker-taylor.com | michael.gooding at baker-taylor.com ]

voicemail 800-775-7930 x 1070