[Michlib-l] Great Michigan Read books and materials available

Katie Wittenauer kwittenauer at mihumanities.org
Wed Jan 6 16:34:34 EST 2021

Dear Michigan library community,

Happy new year from Michigan Humanities!

If you are interested in receiving free copies of What the Eyes Don't See, by Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha, and educational materials like reader's and teacher's guides for your library, please visit our website (https://www.michiganhumanities.org/great-michigan-read/) for additional details about the current Great Michigan Read program and to register through our online system.

We still have books and materials available for sharing with program partners across the state, and registration is free and available by following the steps noted here (https://www.michiganhumanities.org/become-a-2019-20-great-michigan-read-partner/). Great Michigan Read programming for What the Eyes Don't See will continue through spring, 2021.

In April, we will announce the 2021-22 Great Michigan Read title, and programming for that selection will begin in fall, 2021.

We look forward to collaborating with you this year!

Best,
Katie
Katie Wittenauer
Director of Programs