[Michlib-l] Does Anyone Know the Titles of These Books

Linda Austin laustin at baycountylibrary.org
Thu Jan 7 10:01:53 EST 2021

I thought I would reach out to my fellow colleagues to find the  titles of three books that were a trilogy. This is all the patron can remember about the books Except that she read them about 4 years ago. Thank you for your help.

All she can remember is the trilogy was split into categories like animal, spirit, and nature.
They were all compilations of different authors, poets, activists.
The title of one of the books in the trilogy has something to do with 'The Dangerous Beauty of Plants.
Maybe the review was by Maureen Corrigan?
I am not sure.
Oh, it focused on ALL female contributors!

Linda Austin
Managing Librarian
Auburn Area Branch Library
(989) 662-2381 ext 207  (Mon, Wed, & Fri.)
Managing Librarian
Pinconning Branch Library
(989) 879-3283 ext 207 (Tues & Thurs)