[Michlib-l] Reference Resources

Michael Stohrer mstohrer at brandonlibrary.org
Thu Jan 7 15:16:53 EST 2021

Hello!

I'm a novice library associate learning the ropes of reference work. My
library is in a small, semi-rural area. My question is this: What reference
(re)sources have been most important/useful to you? I want to familiarize
myself with as many as I can, but I'd like to start with the ones that, in
your experience, are the most important to know.

Thanks!

*Michael Stohrer*

Library Associate

Brandon Township Public Library

304 South Street

Ortonville, MI 48462

*ENGAGE **•** EDUCATE **•** ENRICH **•** EMPOWER*

*Currently Reading*: *Why Didn't We Riot? A Black Man in Trumpland - * Issac
J. Bailey