[Michlib-l] A Couple of Tech Questions

Justine Peterson sevilletownshiplibrary at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:05:45 EST 2021

Hello!

I have a couple questions for you all in regards to some tech!

Recently, I received funding for a new circulation desk computer, and
though I'm leaning towards an all-in-one desktop, I was curious as to what
you've found works best (especially if anyone has an all-in-one desktop!)
At the moment, we have a Mac.

Secondly, we've also decided to do some story time here at Seville Township
Library! It'll be virtual, of course, but I'm new to cameras. For those
doing virtual story time, what have you used that you've found works well
(camera, phone, etc.)

Thanks!
*Justine Peterson*
Library Director