[Michlib-l] carpeting squares & electric projects

Denise Bearre deniseb at alcona.lib.mi.us
Thu Jan 21 15:41:27 EST 2021

Have any libraries used carpet squares over electric conduit products? I
have seen both Connectrac and Thread (by Steelcase) and I like the idea of
putting in electric without jack hammering out our cement floor. What are
the pros and cons of these products? How did you contract it out? (with a
designer, or separately with an electrical contractor and a carpeting
contractor?) If you have any photos of your finished project they would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Denise M Bearre, Library Director

Alcona County Library