[Michlib-l] Need a library deed of gift form, please

aldenlib at torchlake.com aldenlib at torchlake.com
Mon Jan 25 16:57:09 EST 2021

Hi there,

Do you have a deed of gift, or donation form that you use for
non-circulating items?  Our Friends group received memorial monetary
donations and purchased a lovely bronze statue for the library, in honor
of a very active member who has passed on.

We need a deed of gift so that, among other things, the library retains
the right of disposition of the item.  Even though it fits perfectly in
our children's area, in 20 years, we may need to move it.

Thank you,
--
_Susan Riegler_

Susan Riegler, Director