[Michlib-l] Quarantining and cleaning materials

lois-sez lois-sez at lois-sez.com
Wed Jan 27 17:55:22 EST 2021

I'm also curious if the new more highly infectious mutation will change the
timing.
 LoiS(etting materials aside at our church library after their return)
 	 		 			 			Lois Sprengnether Keel
			http://www.LoiS-sez.com
 			and blog at http://www.StorytellingResearchLois.com
			Storyteller in MI Arts & Humanities Directory
			and in Historical Society of Michigan Directory
			http://hsmichigan.org/resources/storytellers-speakers-performers/storytel
ler-lois-sprengnether-keel/
			State Liaison for National Storytelling Network
			Webmaster for http://michiganstorytelling.org/