[Michlib-l] OCLC Knowledge base problems

Ann Bissell bissella at baycollege.edu
Thu Jan 28 17:07:12 EST 2021

Tapping in to the wisdom of the library world 😊

We have a very small collection of streaming SWANK films (8), I have tried to enable the Knowledge Base Collection, selected only the titles we leased. But the view now link in the catalog does not resolve to the streaming film. (It goes to SWANK generic view catalog page).

The below are some screen shots for those who use system (KB) I am hopina a techie out there can point out probably a simple setting that is wrong to get the films to stream.

Thanks in advance!

Ann

Properties tab

[cid:960c63ba-bf32-4050-bf92-4c131c449e50]

This is from the collection linking tab

[cid:dd6e06cd-4e46-4069-9e6d-dcda6efeeafa]

Holdings & MARC Records tab

[cid:4d0ffda7-c3f0-411e-aa79-970462ffdd4b]

Not sure where else settings may need to be tweaked. And I have waited over 10 days for OCLC to come up with an answer. I did get someone from support to respond initially, then the ticket was pushed over to th KB support team and I have not heard from them for 10 days!

Thanks from a frustrated not so technical librarian

Ann

Ann Bissell
Reference Librarian
Bay College Library