[Michlib-l] Part-Time Youth Reference Opening

Paul McCann pmccann at dexter.lib.mi.us
Fri Jan 29 12:04:44 EST 2021

Due to an internal promotion, the Dexter District Library is seeking an enthusiastic customer service representative for the position of Part Time Youth Reference Librarian. We look forward to welcoming a new team member to our vibrant Youth Department. Variances from standard procedures due to COVID-19 are noted on the job description. The position will be open until filled. Applications received by February 12 will receive priority.

Paul McCann
Library Director