[Michlib-l] District Director Search Begins

Stephanie Mallak Olson s.olson at vlc.lib.mi.us
Tue Jul 6 12:38:53 EDT 2021

IOSCO-ARENAC DISTRICT LIBRARY IS SEARCHING FOR A NEW DIRECTOR
After 25 years as our District Director, Stephanie Olson is retiring.
This opens an opportunity for someone to become the Director of an
incredible library system in Northeast Michigan often called the Sunrise
Side. The District is comprised of eight libraries (Oscoda, East Tawas,
Tawas City, Hale, Whittemore, AuGres, Omer and Standish). The Sunrise
Side offers beautiful lakes, rivers, National and State forests, low
home prices, great schools and friendly people. The District HQ staff
has nine highly qualified individuals making the system work. Our
library board is comprised of eight supportive policy makers who
recognize the importance of our local libraries in their communities.
INTERESTED? Visit our website www.ioscoarenaclibrary.org for more
details or contact Stephanie 989-362-2651 with your questions.