[Michlib-l] Cooperative Directorship

Brian Mortimore BMortimore at kdl.org
Wed Jul 7 17:58:29 EDT 2021

Cooperative Directorship

The Superiorland Library Cooperative seeks a collaborative and dynamic individual to lead our cooperative of 36 libraries.  This position is located in the beautiful college town of Marquette Michigan along Lake Superior.  If you're an outdoors person, this could be your dream job location.  Salary range is $68-$75k, plus a generous moving allowance and benefits.  We are excited to consider candidates from a variety of library backgrounds and experiences.  Send cover letter and resume to: directorsearch at superiorlandlibrary.org<mailto:directorsearch at superiorlandlibrary.org>.  Don't delay.  Candidates will be reviewed as they are received.