[Michlib-l] Stay Well Summer Programming

Ball, Hannah Ballh at myjdl.com
Thu Jul 8 15:31:12 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

Here is some upcoming Stay Well programming:

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7740E.4832C550] [cid:image003.jpg at 01D7740E.4832C550]
Message from Erin Wallace:
"I wanted to share news of an exciting and upcoming, free webinar series that the StayWell Grant Program is proud to present! As you know, the Stay Well grant program is here to help people cope with the anxiety and distress that the COVID-19 pandemic may have created in our lives. As we begin to inch back to a new standard of normalcy, we felt that a series, designed to look at ways people can build on their own, already existing resilience, would be a great way to come out of this pandemic stronger, and healthier than when it began.
We have designed 2 different series, starting the week of July 12, 2021!
The first series is the Summer Resilience Series; an 8-week series, with subject matter experts from around the state, prepared to offer you resources to help you grow and enhance your already present resilience. Check out the details of the topics and presenters to the flyer attached, or on our website.  Join us for 1 or all 8!
The second series, Draw Your Feelings, will meet for 6 weeks, and is designed for parents and children (approximately ages 2-10) to help children learn to share their emotions verbally, by gaining emotional intelligence. This interactive series will allow you and child/children to learn ways to express emotions through art-based projects together. Register for 1 or all 6!
For more information please see the attached documents. All registration is available at Michigan.gov/staywell<http://www.Michigan.gov/staywell>. Please share this with colleagues, friends, and family. This series is free, and available to all that live in Michigan.  If you are not able to join the session when it debuts live- no problem! Both series mentioned will be available to be viewed on demand, on our website.
If you are interested in sharing social media on your platform, please do not hesitate to request this! We have social media designed for the series overall, as well as each weekly session!
Looking forward to growing, learning, and strengthening our resilience together! "

Thank you!

Hannah Ball
Community Services Coordinator
Jackson District Library