[Michlib-l] Looking for new video equipment

Stephanie Lawson slawson at whitelakelibrary.org
Mon Jul 12 15:19:20 EDT 2021

Hello, all!

I am looking for video equipment. I am hoping to still provide video/live
content for our homebound families while doing in-person programs. I found
a webcan that may do the job but I would like input from those who have
used it or have used something similar that you would recommend.

DigitalFoto Solution Limited OBSBOT Tiny AI-Powered PTZ Webcam
<https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1630402-REG/digitalfoto_solution_limited_obsbot_tiny_ai_powered_ptz.html/overview?ap=y&ap=y&smp=y&smp=y&lsft=BI%3A514&gclid=CjwKCAjw_o-HBhAsEiwANqYhpyy56mV613BhRuNIc4xTVuc5KdvaYscBwIve74LHBQLWuW7yo6DXnhoCyhYQAvD_BwE>

[image: image.png]

Here are the features that stood out to me:
-can follow you around the room
-auto-tracking using built-in subject recognition
-compatible with a variety of online video platforms such as Zoom,
Microsoft Teams, Facebook, YouTube, and more
-autofocus, auto-exposure, and auto white balance to ensure your image is
always lit well and in focus

Thank you,
--
*Stephanie Lawson, MLIS*