[Michlib-l] Free Magazine Covers

Kayla Dies kdies at pawpawlib.org
Tue Jul 13 16:35:19 EDT 2021

Hello!
We are looking to re-home our DEMCO Magazine Covers that we no longer will be using. You will have to remove 1 property sticker from the plastic. If you are interested in a box let me know your Rides code and we will send them on their way, or you can pick them up at the Paw Paw District Library if you're nearby.

1 box of 26 Black Demco Secure Gard Magazine Cover - Rigid Back, Flexible Front Cover with lock (and keys) - 12-1/16"H Mag sz 11-1/4"H x 8-1/2" W

2 boxes of 20 Black Demco Quick Gard Magazine Cover - 12-1/16"H Mag sz 11-1/4"H x 8-1/2" W

Thanks,

Kayla Dies
(She/Her/Hers)
Paw Paw District Library