[Michlib-l] LTPL invites you to join us on Zoom for Quaker Research Presentation 7/20 at 6:30pm

Katie Rothley krothley at ltpl.org
Fri Jul 16 15:18:52 EDT 2021

Happy Friday everyone!

If you are a history or genealogy buff, please consider joining us next
week, Tuesday, July 20 at 6:30pm, as we host Laressa Northup for a
presentation on Quaker Research, over Zoom. Registration is required on
LTPL's website here:
https://lyon.assabetinteractive.com/calendar/genealogy-event-6/

Presentation Description:
Quakers were a considerable part of the population in colonial times and in
the 1800’s. Discover what you need to know regarding their recordkeeping,
their organization, where to find their records, what is in the records,
and where to find Quaker Archives. We will talk about Henshaw’s books on
Quakers and then go into other records that provide more information than
Henshaw.

Have a great weekend!

Please excuse cross-posting.

--