[Michlib-l] Great article about librarian Sue Carlson!

Sheryl Mase smase at mmll.org
Fri Jul 16 17:22:42 EDT 2021

This is a wonderful article about Sue Carlson in Ludington at the Mason County District Library!
https://www.masoncountypress.com/2021/07/13/teacher-spotlight-sue-carlson-3-decades-at-the-library/
[http://www.masoncountypress.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Sue-Story-Time-3.jpg]<https://www.masoncountypress.com/2021/07/13/teacher-spotlight-sue-carlson-3-decades-at-the-library/>
Teacher Spotlight: Sue Carlson, 3 decades at the library. | MasonCountyPress.com<https://www.masoncountypress.com/2021/07/13/teacher-spotlight-sue-carlson-3-decades-at-the-library/>
Teacher Spotlight: Sue Carlson, 3 decades at the library. By Kate Krieger-Watkins, Staff Writer. Teacher Spotlight is a presentation of Shelby State Bank, with offices in Ludington, Pentwater, Shelby, Hart, Hesperia, Manistee, Montague, Whitehall, North Muskegon, and Fruitport. LUDINGTON – Not every educator comes in the form of a classroom teacher, or even someone who works for an ...
www.masoncountypress.com
I love how she tells the reasons we do these programs for the little ones!!!

~Sheryl
Sheryl L. Mase, Director
<mailto:smase at mmll.org>
Mid-Michigan Library League
201 N. Mitchell, Suite 302, Cadillac MI 49601
phone: 231-775-3037  fax: 231-775-1749
https://mmll.org ~ visit us on facebook<https://www.facebook.com/4mmll>