[Michlib-l] CD Organizers/Storage

Heather Wood-Gramza hwood-gramza at cityofzeeland.com
Mon Jul 19 12:24:26 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

I have 5 units that were originally designed to house music CDs with sliding drawers.  4 of the units have the inserts and 1 does not.  You certainly don't have to use these for the same purpose.  I was thinking it might make a great storage for big books, crafting/making supplies and more.  The possibilities are endless!

The units measure approximately 3' high and 3 ½' wide.  They can be yours for the low, low price of FREE.  All you have to do is transport them from here to their new home.

Let me know if you are interested.  Thanks for considering.

                [cid:image003.jpg at 01D77C99.038901B0]

                [cid:image004.jpg at 01D77C99.038901B0]

Heather Wood-Gramza
Director
Howard Miller Library and Community Center
14 S Church St, Zeeland, MI 49464

hwood-gramza at cityofzeeland.com
616.748.5901