[Michlib-l] Librarian Job Postings - Closing Tomorrow July 21

Breed, Liz breedl at myjdl.com
Tue Jul 20 08:55:05 EDT 2021

Come work with a passionate and fun-loving team!

The Jackson District Library<http://myjdl.com/> has two Librarian I positions open in the Adult Services Department at our Carnegie location. To thrive in this role you must be a dynamic individual who is outgoing, enthusiastic, energetic and has a passion for providing and helping create innovative services and programming for all ages. Candidates must be engaging and bring innovative ideas, take initiative, and seek to expand collaborations and partnerships throughout our community. You must exude positivity as you work with the JDL team to promote the service-minded culture and vision of JDL.

The job posting can be found on our website<https://myjdl.applicantpro.com/jobs/>. Applications are accepted until end of day on July 21, 2021.

Have a great day!

Liz Breed
Assistant Director